Login +41 71 992 62 62
The corporate purpose of Ebnat AG is set out in these principles:
- We successfully produce and market high-quality brushes for the dental and household sectors and trade complementary with products.
- We stand up for our employees, the benefit of our business partners and stakeholders, and credible sustainability.
- We aim for sustainable and healthy growth with attractive profitability.
In its corporate policy, Ebnat has committed itself to this purpose, defined a management system and established policies for quality, environment and sustainability as well as occupational health and safety. The principles are made known to interested stakeholders here.
Ebnat is certified according to ISO 9001 for quality management systems.
The customer is in the focus of attention
"The satisfied customer is the goal of our efforts. Customer orientation is a commitment and the customer's wishes are met in the best possible way" (mission statement). We achieve customer satisfaction by understanding their needs and delivering the desired service.
Understanding the needs of the customer means:
- We actively approach our customers and ask about their wishes.
- We listen intensively to our customers.
- We coordinate our ideas and perceptions with the customers and make suggestions from our side.
- We seek creative and economical solutions for our customers in a timely manner.
Delivering the desired performance means:
- We understand our business, our products and what is happening in the market.
- We inspire customers with our service and always do a little more than customers expect from us.
- We train our employees at all levels about our products and services and provide our customers with the knowledge they need for their work.
- We communicate openly, admit our mistakes and correct them promptly.
- We deliver on time, in the desired quantity and to the agreed specification.
We have the highest quality standards, because we are Swiss-made
Our Swiss production site in Toggenburg rightly obliges us to meet our customers' high expectations of Swiss quality. Under this concept of quality we understand two points: That the products are designed and produced as the customer asks for and that the products offer the benefits that the customer expects.
Justifying confidence in production means for us:
- Wherever possible, we agree quality standards with our customers and ensure compliance with them.
- We define our processes in a binding manner and strictly adhere to them during execution.
- We use the specified raw materials and semi-finished products and ensure that we can always trace the ingredients of all of our products.
- We protect the products from all undesirable influences and adhere to adequate hygiene measures.
- We use our own standards throughout the value chain and demand them consistently.
- We agree standards with our suppliers and ensure compliance with them.
- We are constantly working to improve our processes.
Ensuring the benefit of the product means for us:
- We define the specifications of the product and write them down.
- We systematically test the products at a sensible test interval and ensure that the test equipment is in working order.
- We immediately take appropriate measures to ensure compliance with the specifications in the event of deviations.
- We systematically evaluate complaints and take measures to eliminate the causes immediately.
- We are constantly working to improve our products.
We create customer benefits with innovations
For us, innovation is the basis of corporate success and thus the prerequisite for customer benefit. We define innovation as new products or product functionalities, as well as new processes or production methods that are not available on the market or among competitors and thus provide additional benefits.
We work systematically on innovations. By this we mean:
- We create the operational conditions to promote an innovative climate.
- We plan innovations systematically in the management bodies and establish an innovation-friendly organisation.
- We hold regular innovation meetings on priority topics and carefully evaluate the results.
- We thoughtfully encourage the collection of ideas from staff, clients and support groups.
- We clarify ideas quickly and lead them purposefully into a product development process.
- We do our utmost to keep the "time to market" as short as possible.
The ultimate responsibility for quality lies with the management. The Director is designated as the person responsible for the quality management system.
Environmental and sustainability policy
Ebnat is certified according to ISO 14001 for environmental management systems. Certification for sustainability is under consideration.
- Awareness: As a company, we use various resources for our services and burden the environment with our products and activities. We only have one earth. That is why we keep our environmental impact as low as possible and reduce it continuously.
- Legality: In addition to compliance with environmental laws and regulatory requirements, we take appropriate account of wider societal interests.
- Credibility: We strive for real solutions to reduce our environmental impact and honestly and demonstrably assess the measures taken.
- Knowledge: We know and document the relevant effects of our production, activities and products on the environment and keep them up to date. The interested parties are identified.
- Measurability: We systematically identify our environmental aspects and regularly assess the relevant environmental aspects using measurable characteristics and key figures.
- Continuous improvement: We strive to continuously and sustainably improve our environmental performance. Once solutions have been found, they are regularly reviewed and improved again and again. Among other things, we are continuously reducing our impact on the environment with action plans, suggestion schemes and audits.
- Economic efficiency: As far as possible, we reconcile profitability and the careful treatment of the environment. The economic viability of measures must be guaranteed. At the same time, we take advantage of the opportunities that arise from the sale of sustainable products and sustainable business practices.
- Social justice: In parallel to ecology and profitability, we pursue goals to improve social justice both internally and together with our business partners.
- Leadership and ownership: As managers and employees in all areas, we do everything we can to act in an environmentally friendly manner. Through leadership and example, information and training, and responsible action, we promote environmentally conscious behaviour within and outside our company.
The ultimate responsibility for environment and sustainability lies with the management. The director is designated as the person responsible for the management system for the environment and sustainability.
Occupational safety and health policy (OSH Policy)
Ebnat is currently not certified according to ISO 45001 for safety and health at work (OSH). However, as part of the "Sicher & Gsund" (Safe & Healthy) project on integrated safety from 2021/22, the essential basics for OSH are being developed in cooperation with SUVA and the cadre and employees are being trained.
- Commitment: We are committed to operating and developing safe and healthy working conditions to prevent work-related injuries and illnesses in accordance with SUVA's integrated safety concept. In it, OSH goals are set and pursued. Hazards are systematically eliminated and SGA risks are reduced according to plan.
The management weighs up the necessary financial, human and time resources and makes them available for a functioning OSH management.
- Legality: We comply with legal and regulatory requirements and give due consideration to wider societal interests.
- Motivation: Our responsibility for employees and fellow human beings is our top priority. We do everything we can to prevent the health consequences of work and thus suffering and pain, but also to reduce the economic costs of accidents and illnesses and to meet our legal responsibilities.
- Measurability: Key figures are used to measure and continuously improve the areas relevant to OSH, such as accident figures, costs and downtimes.
- Continuous improvement: We strive to continuously and sustainably improve our OSH measures. Once solutions have been found, they are regularly reviewed and improved again and again. Among other things, we are continuously reducing OSH risks with action plans, suggestion schemes and audits. The OSH management system is continuously maintained and improved.
- Consultation: Workers are consulted on occupational safety and health issues. Through the CIP system and their direct supervisors, they are allowed to advocate for improvements at any time.
- Responsibility: All cadres and employees who assign or delegate work to someone are employers. As such, they are responsible and liable for safe working conditions. We all take this responsibility at all times.
- Special measures:
- Internal emergency organisation and training of paramedics
- Workplace design
- Workflow optimisation
- Health care programmes
- CIP system
- Safe machines and plants
- Compliance with the state of the art
- Substitution of hazardous substances
- Guiding principles:
- We pursue a "zero accident" strategy
- Every employee can make our company safer
- Every accident is preventable
- Any near miss should be recorded because it could lead to an accident
The ultimate responsibility for OSH lies with the management. The Head of Engineering is designated as the person responsible for the OSH management system.