Login +41 71 992 62 62
Purus: Bottle brush & Co.
purus. – the assortment for the idealistic customer
This assortment is what it is. No more, no less. The name says it all: «purus» means not only pure, but also simple, honest, unvarnished and natural.
The products are aimed at the «new» customer, who is not blinded by unnecessary «frippery» but appreciates the impudence of this assortment. A customer who cares about the environment. A customer who buys what he needs – not more, but also not less – that’s it.
Only renewable raw materials were used for this assortment. The handle is made of high-quality FSC®-certified Swiss beech wood and is equipped with bristles out of bio-based plastic. For purus., «bio-based»* means that the plastic is not derived from mineral oil but from castor oil.
- narrow, long handle ideal also for bottles with very narrow necks
- round head and soft trimming prevent scratching of sensitive glasses
- well-thought-out bristle cut for optimal cleaning in hard-to-reach places
- the ergonomic shape of the dishwashing brush lies comfortably in the hand
- practical hanging hole for all products of the purus. kitchen assortment
- branding completely without printing ink thanks to modern laser technology
The purus. family has grown: the sustainable range is now complemented by a broom and a table sweeping set. It goes without saying that these new items also consist almost exclusively of renewable raw materials. The typical features of the purus. range, such as the conscious use of resources, the high level of functionality, and the simple, timeless design, runs through the entire collection.
- space-saving and functional
- sweeping broom clicks into the dustpan
- compactly shaped broom
- ideal also for Tiny Houses and Camper Vans